Organic Living with Spirulina diet
More and more people want to have a sober and organic living free from any kinds of unnatural products. Nature has endowed us with endless products that have been beneficial to us in many forms. Spirulina is a blue-green colored algae that is one of the strongest source of proteins, all essential amino acids and various other nutrients.
Let’s have a look at its health benefits and how it can help us in organic living:
• It is a great source of calcium, which is 26 times more than milk.
• It is also a great source of nutrients such as vitamin A, E, B, C, and D.
• It also contains a high dose of minerals such as chromium, copper, potassium, iron, selenium and zinc.
• Being an algae, it also has a high amount of chlorophyll, which helps in detoxifying the body and getting rid of all the toxins.
• It is also very good for iron consumption.